SALES LEADER | CONSULTANT | SPEAKER
Mike Weinberg is a consultant, coach, speaker and bestselling author on a mission to simplify sales. His passion is helping companies, sales teams, and individual salespeople win more New Sales, and his specialties are new business development and sales management.
Mike has become one of the most trusted and sought after sales experts in the world today. Known for his blunt, funny, tell-it-like-it-is style, and his ability to share simple, practical, powerful, effective, and easy-to-implement concepts, there is more demand for his services than there is availability.
In the past year, Mike has spoken and consulted on five continents and has been named the #1 Sales Expert to follow on Twitter.
Weinberg is the author of two highly acclaimed Amazon #1 Bestsellers
New Sales. Simplified.
The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
- Amazon #1 Bestseller
- #3 Most Highly-Rated Sales Book of All-Time (Hubspot Sales)
- Top-5 Recommended Book When 300 Sales Experts Were Asked to Suggest One Book Every Salesperson Should Read (Andy Paul, author of Amp Up Your Sales and Zero Time Selling)
Sales Management. Simplified.
The Straight Truth About Getting Exceptional Results From Your Sales Team
- Amazon #1 Bestseller
- 4.9 out of 5.0 Star Rating
- #1 Sales Management Book Every Sales Leader Needs to Read Right Now (Inc. Magazine)
- “Arguably the Best Sales Book Ever Written on Sales Management” (Jeb Blount, CEO of Sales Gravy, and author of Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ & Objections)
Thanks for your interest in learning more about me and my business. I'm a transplanted New Yorker (always craving a slice of legit NY pizza) who has called St. Louis home for 25 years. I am married to the incredible Katie, my best friend, bride of my youth, and still the very best proof that I can sell! Our three children - one studying finance at Butler University, one in the architecture program at Kansas State, one graduating high school, headed to Purdue this fall - keep me working hard to pay tuition, and they bring us more joy than we can express. My life is compelled by the amazing news of the Gospel and I'm in awe of, and thankful for, Jesus' grace, forgiveness, and acceptance. I'm a car guy and long time Porsche fanatic, a STL Cardinal and college hoops fan (Go Butler Bulldogs!) bird-lover, and my happy places are the Porsche Driving Experience Center and the California coastline.