Senior executives often bring me in for guidance when…
- Seeking outside perspective on key sales leadership issues
- Something is amiss with the sales culture
- It doesn’t feel like the sales team is firing on all cylinders
- They’re not bringing in New Sales at the desired rate
- Things are great but they’d like to fine tune the sales engine to go even faster
I share candid observations – quickly.
I tell the truth – about your people, sales leadership and culture, and sales process.
I offer simple, practical suggestions that work in the real world, and I work to address your issues as fast as possible.
I’m blunt. I call it like I see it.
I am emotional, take my clients’ business personally, and act like my own livelihood depends on their success.
I NEVER try to create a bigger, longer, or more expensive engagement.
If I am not convinced that I’m the exact right person to quickly and effectively help you, I will refer you to someone else whom I trust.
Because of my speaking schedule, I can only take on a limited number of consulting clients. If you’re looking to engage me, contact our team to schedule a conversation and please share your objectives for a potential engagement along with your familiarity with the Sales Management. Simplified. book or podcast.