November 28, 2020
by Mike Weinberg
Welcome to the Sales Management. Simplified. Podcast!
If you’re ready to increase sales management effectiveness and lead a winning, energized sales team that consistently brings in new business, then this podcast is for you.
Sales executives and sales managers are the key — the key to creating a healthy, high-performance sales culture and driving results for the long term. In this introductory episode, three-time bestselling author and sales management expert Mike Weinberg expands on why he created this show exclusively for sales leaders and the hallmarks that will set The Sales Management. Simplified. Podcast apart.
Take a listen as Mike shares his passion and plan to help you lead more effectively, have more fun, and WIN MORE NEW SALES!
A few highlights
- 2:33 – Why a podcast specifically for sales leaders? (3:25 – The Multiplier Effect)
- 6:45 – Sales management is hard and most sales leaders are in some state of overwhelm
- 7:52 – As goes the leader…
- 8:36 – Yes, your salespeople can and should “do better” but…
- 10:21 – The blunt truth about what it takes to win big in sales
- 12:17 – While it’s trendy to talk about enablement and tech stacks, sales leaders and sales teams struggle due to lack of mastery of the fundamentals
- 13:28 – Preview of topics to be tackled in upcoming episodes
- 15:26 – Differentiators that will set The Sales Management. Simplified. Podcast apart