Sales team meetings don’t have to be drudgery for the sales leader or salespeople, and they shouldn’t be painful and unproductive either!
In Episode 43, Mike…
- Reminds leaders of the purpose and impact of great team meetings
- Rants about the most common sales meeting sins
- Challenges sales managers that if you cannot answer this question with an emphatic “yes” then something needs to change quickly: Do your salespeople leave sales team meetings with more energy and better equipped to sell than when the meeting began?
- Unpacks several suggested agenda topics that will radically increase the impact of your team meetings
- Reveals the secret to turn “role play” from something awkward and cringeworthy into the important practice session it should be
Take a listen and learn to “give the work away,” create more interaction and more value for your salespeople so they leave team meetings more energized and better equipped to sell than ever.
JUST ANNOUNCED – TWO EARLY 2023 DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR SALES LEADERS
Supercharge Your Sales Leadership events are back and the first one is scheduled for February 28 at the Porsche Experience Center adjacent to Atlanta Airport. Join 50 driven sales leader colleagues and Mike for this powerful 1-day intensive or 2-day VIP experience. INFO & REGISTER at mikeweinberg.com/atlanta2023
The first Sales Leadership Coaching Cohort of 2023 will start in late January. This comprehensive 6-month program is limited to 12 sales leaders. If you are ready to maximize your effectiveness as a sales leader and your team’s results, and would benefit from coaching, community, care, and proven, powerful content, get more info and schedule an exploratory conversation at mikeweinberg.com/cohortinfo