After a long, long wait…
I. Could. Not. Be. More. Excited. to announce that in-person SUPERCHARGE YOUR SALES LEADERSHIP EVENTS are back!
And there couldn’t be a better time as we enter this new/next (coming out of Covid) phase. Sales leaders, NOW is the time to reset our mindset, refocus our priorities, and recharge ourselves and our sales teams!
If you’re ready to Supercharge Your Sales Leadership and maximize your team’s results, take advantage of these unique, powerful elite-experience events which have a singular purpose: radically increasing sales management effectiveness.
Premium Venues. Major Cities.
Proven Concepts. Energizing Interaction.
Spend a powerful day with other driver, hungry sales leaders and me.
Along with a catered lunch, morning, and afternoon snack, cocktail hour, and hors d’oeuvres, participants receive signed copies of my bestselling books and lifetime access to the Sales Management. Simplified. Video Coaching Series.
The packed agenda tackles today’s critical sales management topics. We spend the entire day focused on how the most effective, efficient, highest-performing sales leaders:
- Master the highest-payoff sales management activities (1:1 accountability meetings, coaching, and sales team meetings)
- Increase accountability and reduce complacency (without being a jerk, demotivating the team or micromanaging)
- Keep and maximize the performance of A-players while quickly addressing under performance
- Get the right people in the right sales roles and stop living perpetually frustrated that zookeeper-wired sellers will magically become effective hunters
- Create healthy high-performance sales cultures, lead more effectively, and have more fun
Seats are limited. All three previous (pre-Covid) events sold out. Take two minutes right now to check out the beautiful venues, packed agendas, expected outcomes, and what sales leaders who’ve attended these amazing events had to say about their experience.
I look forward to seeing you in either Dallas, Chicago, or Atlanta!
Until then, here’s to great sales leadership,